The complex lies at 1470 m above sea level, in a sunny and serene environment surrounded on all sides by pine forest, far / more than 2,5 km/ from the noisy Borovets downtown area and near ski tracks and facilities: the Yastrebets 2 and 3 ski tracks and facilities end right in front of the complex, and the lower station of the Yastrebets ski- lift, as well as the Yastrebets 1 track, are 250 m away.
Semiramida Garden of Borovets comprises four connected units: one of them is a five- star spa hotel with a restaurant, and the remaining three units are hotel rooms and apartments. The complex will be developed over 21 000 sq. m of land. The combined developed area of the buildings totals 21700 sq. m. The buildings are situated to the back of the plot, which leaves sufficient space to create a courtyard to the south with ample landscaping with alleys, children's corners and tennis courts. All apartments face south, southwest or south east, and all open on a magnificent mountain landscape.
The 5- star hotel section has 65 rooms, studios and suites, 24- hour reception desk, a lobby bar with an open fireplace, ski lockers, a conference room, shops and a restaurant seating 140.
The spa center has a swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath, Russian bath, temperature- contrast pool, hot tub, whirlpool bath, Vichy bath, pearl tub, tanning beds, a medical cosmetics parlor, physiotherapy section, gym, four medical massage parlors and doctors' offices.
The apartment units include a two- level underground garage, a reception desk, lobby bar and ski lockers. Each unit is equipped with an independent luxury lift. All facades and public areas luxury finished using top- quality materials.
A total of 185 apartments of 35 to 120 sq. m will be put up for sale, of which:
- 38 two-bedroom apartments,
- 88 one- bedroom apartments,
- 59 studios.
The owners and tenants of apartments are allowed to use all hotel services and entertainment facilities.
2. Degree of finishing of apartments:
- Load bearing construction - reinforced concrete skeleton, anti-earthquake;
- Inside staircases reinforced concrete construction
- Roof combination between reinforced concrete and wooden roof structure;
- Outside walls 25cm thick brick masonry;
- Inside walls between the separate apartments 25cm thick brick masonry;
- Inside walls within apartments two layers of sheetrock on a metal construction of heat and noise mineral wadding insulation between the two or a brick wall of 12 cm.
Foundation and basement
- Hydro insulation Italian, Greek or German roll insulation, two layers of protection type Aquafin IC or Waterblock placed over a concrete base guaranteed for up to 7 bars, with hydro insulating membrane;
- Heat insulation Austrian EXP 4 cm;
- Drainage On surface draw aside of rain waters by a networks according to the project, drainage system around the buildings if necessary according to the architect.
- Heat insulation EPS with reinforced cement coat on it for flat roofs and or hard Danish mineral wadding for the other roofs;
- Vapour barrier and hydro insulation;
- Coverage concrete or ceramic roof-tiles.
- Heat insulation Austrian XPS/ EPS - 5 cm;
- Silicate stucco;
- Traditional wood ornamental railings on the balconies;
- Coating with rough tile-stone - traditional for the town of Bansko;
- Partial wooden covering, according to a standard design.
Architectural finishing works
- Internal staircases and landings mosaic or terracotta tiles or granite tiles;
- Garden alleys paving stone
- Greenyard fencing with low fence and planting according to landscape design.
- Completion of the apartments
- Entrance door metal with case key lock;
- Inside doors interior MDF
- Windows frames PVC double glass
- Living rooms, bed rooms and corridors: floor laminated parquet and/or tiles and/or moquette; walls latex painting;
- Balconies covered with granite tiles
- Bathrooms and toilets: fully completed with terracotta tiles and wall tiles, sinks, toilet equipment, shower cabins, fittings, accessories, water protected lights;
- Electro installations electricity meters, electricity panels; cables for high and low voltage electricity (telephone, TV, ring bells and speakerphone installations) and other switches plugs and sockets.
- Water installations all water pipe lines; water meters for the apartment; in the kitchen with no fittings; in the bathroom with fittings;
- Heating installation fixed apartments distribution boxes, pipelines and aluminium radiators inclusive for the bathroom and the toilet according to the technical project;
- Ventilation ventilators in the bathroom and toilets.
- Heating fully constructed piping, import aluminum radiators, central heating installation for heating and hot water with naphtha boiler installed and separate measurement devices for each of the apartments;
- Internal water mains and sewerage water main connections polypropylene, heat insulation of pipes, draining system PVC pipes, water-heating boiler installed;
- Electric mains internal heavy current installation, switchboards, imported components (switches, plugs, sockets);
- Video observation for the main entrances of the building;
- Stand-by electric lighting in case of interrupted electric supply;
- Telephone installation cabling according to design;
- Cable TV cabling according to design. No equipment;
- Internet cabling according to design;
- Lightning protection according to design;
- Vertical transportation elevator equipment (Schindler OTIS or THYSSENKRUPP
Standard method of payment when purchasing an apartment:
30 % of the purchase price, payable upon making a conditional agreement;
20 % of the purchase price, payable within three days of laying the slab which forms the ceiling of the purchased property;
20 % of the purchase price, payable within three days of certified completion of the building up to the roof ridge level;
10 % of the purchase price, payable within three days of signing the Form 15 Protocol for the building certifying completion;
10 % of the purchase price, payable within three days of signing the Form 16 Protocol for the building certifying commissioning;
10 % of the purchase price, payable on the day of making the final notarial deed
Plese download price list ,and floor plans.